||[Jun. 16th, 2008|11:05 am]
|||||'Pace is the trick' - Interpol||]|
Okay...so I haven't used this thing is freaking ages...nearly 2 years I think. Sadly not a lot has changed.
1. Fucked off every job I was working when last I posted. I'm still employed casually and have heaps of free time which is sweet. Although, recently I have been feeling the financial pinch which blows, so I am going to have to get a new job, like a full time job soon. This makes me sad. Anyway, I am working at the Bayside PCYC doing Out of Hours School Care. I absolutely love this, I just wish there were a few more hours involved. I basically get paid to play. I get to look after some of the special needs kids on the holidays which is more challenging but also more rewarding. I don't think I could do this full time! Mad props to teachers and carers at special schools.
2. I ride a motorbike now. It's a CBR250rr. It's mad fun. I have my unrestricted licence, but I haven't got around to upgrading to a bigger bike yet. I might soon though. I should be able to sell this one for $5000ish which is nice. I just have to get around to replacing the flasher relay on the indicators so that they flash again because at the moment they are constant (which I maintain is far more awesome than blinking).
3. I just bought a new car. Pics here -
4. I moved out of home almost 2 years ago. I moved in next door to the church. They moved out weekend before last which is sad, but I'll deal. Tanille and I live together in an awesome house. I'd love to buy it and do a few mods, but the house down the road sold for $750,000 so I don't think I will be able to afford it any time soon.
5. We have to cats now. The older one is Kiefer, he is about 18months old. The younger is named Domino, she is about 10 or 11 weeks.
I think that is about all to be honest...
Might do a meme, just so I can do a cut.
( Ahh, now this feels like LJCollapse )